Through our ability to deliver a complete 'end to end' solution, We provide the peace of mind of knowing that we will manage the entire project. From Consultancy & Design, through to the Supply & Installation of all the required goods, no matter what they are. All guaranteed by the fact that we also Commission all our installations with our in-house teams. Therefore ensure that the responsibility for a 100% successful project sits firmly with us.
Understanding the objectives of our clients is key. As is being able to deliver the information back in a format that our clients can understand. Long winded technical reports mean nothing without visual reporting. Our goal is to understand what our clients would ultimately like to achieve, then build a project which allows us to deliver on this.
- Scoping - Exploring and detailing all of the requirements from a our clients.
- Reporting - Visual reports that allow for complete understanding of the possibilities within a project.
- Design - In conjunction with he client, we are able to maximise their flues and their fires.
Gaining the correct information at the start of a project is key. Most clients are looking for the most impactful fireplace, or the most practical. Without understanding. what we have to work with in terms of existing flues, or planned flue routes through a new build, accurate designs can not be produced. Therefore it is imperative to start with the right data.
- Camera inspections provide detailed data on the condition of existing flues..
- Our state of the art tracer equipment allows us to follow flues routes throughout the building.
- Data means nothing if it can't be reported in a way that can be understood, therefore we take our time to ensure that clients receive documentation that actually means something.
Once the research has been carried out, it is then a case of modelling the requirements alongside the collected data. Modelling flue and chamber sizes prior to design allows us to ensure we deliver what we specify, without any nasty surprises at the point of commissioning.
- Technical modelling of flue routes along with manufacturer data allows us to specify products that ultimately work..
- No nasty surprises! If modeled correctly there are no nasty surprises with additional costs, or planning/build issues to accommodate for fans.
- The buck stops with us. Because Bespoke are able to handle ALL aspects of a fireplace project, no matter what the size, the responsibility lies with us.