FuranFlex® has a guarantee of 25 years.
The top reasons to use Furanflex include:
- walls do not need to be demolished,
- all spaces remain clean during the chimney lining works
- the lining of the chimney only takes a few hours
- it can be used for all types of boilers and chimneys
- joints won't need to be applied to chimneys up to 100 m height and 120 cm diameter
- the smooth inner surface and the heat insulating capacity ensures that the boilers operate economically
- it does not corrode, 25 years of guarantee is provided for corrosion damages
FuranFlex® is the unique method by which chimneys can be lined with an airtight, joint-free liner made of steel hardness composite material. This material is resistant to heat, flames and corrosion. FuranFlex® is used or chimneys of any shape, dimension and length.
The FuranFlex® tube is a soft-state lining inside the chimney. The lining becomes inflated by steam and then takes the shape of the chimney as it hardens by the effect of the heat. This forms a corrosion and heat resistant composite liner of steel hardness.
FuranFlex® comprises thermosetting resin materials, which have a fibre glass reinforcement (composite). The combination fo the physical (steel hardness) and the chemical (acid-proof, alkali-proof) make it ideally suitable for lining chimneys. The unique resin composition ensures that it has a high, heat-resistant capacity.